Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ying Hui Gao China Model



Ying Hui Gao Age 23 Height: 5'8 Hair Color: Black Eye Color Brown, what are your interests and what you enjoy doing most? My hobbies, including reading books, playing basketball and listening to music. I like playing basketball the most. Name one person other than your parents who have had the most influence on your life. Why? My coach behavior is the person who had the most influence on my life. She always encourages me and gives me support when I have problems and I learned from her how to treat everyone with honesty and love. What is your career ambition and what are you doing or planning to do to achieve objective? I hope that I will one day become a successful entrepreneur. To achieve this goal, I intend to choose a business program at my university. Besides learning from books, I also intend to raise my capital base to open a small computer company.


Describe where you were raised and what your childhood was. I was born in a dream world of money, the city bears the name of Harbin, capital of the snow and ice. He is described as "the little Paris of the East. Harbin Ice Festival is one of four festivals in the worlds most famous ice cream. I spent my childhood here. Being so close to Russia, a leader in the geographical environment gave me the opportunity to open our eyes and see the world. I played and studied with my friends all the time, and during the weekend, I went to the Science Museum and the Center for Children with my family. What makes you unique and different from the other candidates? Being a journalist, who had more opportunities to see and learn from people they encountered and the places I went, and those experiences helped me understand life a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

katrina kaif hot wallpapers | Make Money Online