Friday, July 9, 2010

Angela Modeller

Angela is 23. She is 5 feet 7 inches tall and has black hair and black eyes. I love traveling, reading, music and shopping. Travel gives me a great opportunity to meet new people, seeing new places, experience different lifestyles and learn about different cultures. I also like spending time with my family and good friend. When asked to name someone other than their parents, who had the greatest influence on his life and calling My youngest sister, Renee grow, and his life very hot and shine on me . As we mature, we have defined a lifestyle that taught me to be responsible and independent. Moreover, it is also the best friend I ever had. I accepted and gave my life to Christ on July 1, 2000 . He promises eternal life after death. With him, I have found peace and joy. The interesting thing about me is that I can relate to people around, no matter where I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

katrina kaif hot wallpapers | Make Money Online