Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cheryl Tay Singapore Model



Cheryl Tay has been crowned Miss Universe 2005 in Singapore. The 24-year, a veterinarian by profession, has beaten 17 others to steal the tiara. Cheryl Tay is now Paris, in the Miss Universe in Bangkok in Bangkok, Thailand May 30 Among the 18 finalists for the coveted crown of Miss Universe Singapore were the students, flight attendants and a banker. From $ 25,000 prize is the largest in the history of the event. Cheryl Tay described as a great opportunity to "connect with the public, and find a way to use my profession to help others. Cheryl Tay names his father as his inspiration in life. "It has always been my guide, offering advice without excessive rhetoric. Is brave enough to take a step back and let me make my own mistakes, but when I need help, is still there. I will not be the same person without him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

katrina kaif hot wallpapers | Make Money Online