Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rhona Mitra British Actress



Rhona Mitra was born August 9, 1976 is a British actress. She is also known as Mitra.Mitra Rona was born in Paddington, London, England, to Nora and Anthony Mitra, a cosmetic surgeon. His father is gone and the Indian English, his mother is Irish in 1984, when Mitra was eight, her parents divorced and, as part of a change in overall lifestyle, was sent to boarding school. They spent several years in two girls schools, including Roedean, but Mitra was expelled from two of them.

He said I was chased in the sixth when former coach and guide to local boys school. I was only 14, I left my bed sheets over the filling, but my friend told me and the director of track me . They put me in this room, bars on the windows to punish me. I was stuck there all week, only a prayer of comfort, having my dinner brought surface. only time I went was to say confession to a priest school. then I benefit. Then the next school the other girls blame me if they were caught in something, then all the parents wrote and said that I do not want to school. I crammed my exams in London and did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

katrina kaif hot wallpapers | Make Money Online