Saturday, July 17, 2010

Elaine Daly Modeller


Elaine needs no introduction. After completing his internship and called to the bar, is trapped between the exercise of the profession, or return to the entertainment industry. In coffee-lemon iced tea on a lazy and expensive Sunday afternoon, the former Miss Malaysia met Richard Wee talks about his experiences during the internship. Legal aid - is a good idea that the Company is conducting mandatory 14 hours for students to participate in the activities of legal aid. It fits well for me as I always challenges, and feel free legal assistance is a new challenge for me. The program took me to prison as I have enjoyed working with the legal aid system to help some of the prisoners. I had a case where I had to visit the interpreter on several occasions the Court to set a date for the event that the defendant was in jail for a long time. I felt I could make a difference in my way. I will certainly take at least one case or two

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

katrina kaif hot wallpapers | Make Money Online