Friday, July 9, 2010

Mei Yanling Miss China Lady



Yanling Mei is a beauty queen who won the title of Miss China World 2008, and represents the Republic of China at Miss World 2008 in Johannesburg, South Africa. She is studying for her masters degree in public relations and his ambition is to have its own public relations firm. All eyes will be Yan Mei Ling last year of the Miss World China Zi Lin Zhang, the defending champion will be crowned as his successor. My name is Yan Mei Ling. I live in Beijing, host city of 2008 Olympic Games. I am studying for my Masters in Public Relations, my ambition is to have my own public relations firm. One of my part-time jobs was at a Pizza Hut, which opened another door in my life I was getting ready for work and life outside the Recreation and Leisure students campus.My: traveling, reading listening to R and B and pop music, surf the Internet, jogging, hiking, Chinese dance and enforcement of the tea ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

katrina kaif hot wallpapers | Make Money Online