Thursday, July 8, 2010

Janie Hsieh Charming Girl



She was a beautiful woman with so much charm. For me, what was most captivating about her, her inner beauty and compassion, who was apparently in his role as the voice of children in need around the world. She inspires me by reminding me that true beauty comes from the most unique thing within.The ever happened to me has been asked to be godmother of a ten-year-old Ecuadorian girl three days after our first meeting and to participate in his first communion.There are people who need care but have no access. I think that health is a right, and my goal is to help make health care available to more people in the greater world. As Miss Taiwan, I work to connect health resources to those in need. In addition, I studied for Master of Public Health, with plans to pursue a Ph.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

katrina kaif hot wallpapers | Make Money Online