Monday, July 12, 2010

Rhona Mitra Actress and Model British



Rhona Mitra born on August 9, 1976 is a British actress. She is also known as Rona Mitra. Mitra was born in Paddington, London, England, to Nora and Anthony Mitra, a cosmetic surgeon. His father is gone and the Indian English, his mother is IrishIn 1984, when Mitra was eight, her parents divorced and, as part of a change in overall lifestyle, was sent to boarding school. They spent several years in two girls schools, including Roedean, but Mitra was expelled two them.She was quoted as saying I was fired for an old car driving up to sixth and local children school. I was only 14 years. I put the stuffing under my sheets, but one of my friends say about me and the manager followed me down. They put me in this room with bars on the windows to punish me. I stayed there for a whole week with just a rosary for comfort, have dinner takes the dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

katrina kaif hot wallpapers | Make Money Online