Friday, July 9, 2010

Levy Li Su Lin Miss Malayasia Universe



Levy Li Su Lin, a model of 20 years, Terengganu and part-time student at the University of University Tunku Abdul Rahman was crowned Miss Malaysia Universe 2008 at the Hotel Mid Valley Gardens. I am interested in any kind of challenge Outdoor Days, especially everything related to the nature of research, such as jungle trekking, rock climbing, snorkeling and scuba diving. I also like playing basketball, football, participating in marathons, reading online magazines and choreographed dancing in my spare time. Last but not least, I Have a passion for photography and learning languages and cultures, which has become my main motivation to pursue my degree in Broadcasting and Mass Communication graduate take the majors.

My greatest personal pride is far from being the owner of an online fashion business which has been personally created and managed since late last year. It focuses on the latest fashions aimed at a clientele of women in the age group of 18-26 years. On a brighter note, the company has not fulfilled its losses and won the surplus to date. Fingers crossed that companies grow, and it would be a springboard for my dream of having my own way line.es total of 80 participants will be in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam until June 24 and then go to Hoi An Hanoi, Ha Long and Nha Trang. Besides participating in fashion shows, parades on the beach and charitable activities will be competing with famous landscapes in Vietnam to make a nine-minute video advertising tourism in the host country. It will be aired on NBC during the competition of two hours the morning of July 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

katrina kaif hot wallpapers | Make Money Online